Developing a brand and sticking to it works!
When developing a new logo there are many things that need to be taken into account. For example what message is the logo delivering? How will it be used? Will it go on big trucks? How much will it cost to place it on a truck if the design has a gradient in it? And the list kwwps going. Once the logo is developed it is common practice to stick to a branding theme. This is best done by people with experience. This is where we can help you. With years of experience behind us we can design something just for you at a reasonable price.
Below are some of the logos we have designed for some of our customers over the years.
Things to consider when branding :
- Who is the audience?
- What is the image you are trying to portray?
- How will the logo be used?
- What colors will be used?
- Does your branding look to much like one of your competitors?
- What kind of material will the logo be printed on?
- How will the logo look digitally and online?